READY TO LOVE YOUR JOB? WE CAN HELP.
A job you truly love. Work teammates you consider friends and even family. Steady pay that moves you ahead in life. Midwest Maintenance commercial cleaning services has this and so much more waiting for you . . . right now.
With humble beginnings in a south Omaha garage, Midwest Maintenance has become a leading building service provider, across multiple states, offering a full range of professional cleaning services.
“I love my job!” We hear this all time. It’s true. There are many reasons why people join our front-line and management teams and stay with us in a rewarding career. Let us share some compelling incentives about working with Midwest Maintenance.
WE KNOW YOUR NAME. YOU ARE FAMILY.
In these days of virtual communications, it’s nice to know that real people at Midwest Maintenance interact with you and not some high-tech bot or computerized personal assistant. From our executive team to our work crews, every Midwest Maintenance employee is valued—and invaluable—to the success of our entire business. You become family to us and we’ve got your back.
WE REWARD YOUR HARD WORK.
At Midwest Maintenance we provide competitive wages, and a list of company benefits not always available in the industry:
- Paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Career development classes
- Paid vacation
- Fully vested 401(k) plan
- New Hire 90-Day Retention Program
- CARE program—Bonus payouts for milestone work anniversaries
WE VALUE YOU.
With a company whose motto is “promoting people,” you know you’re working with a business that is intentional about supporting you. Our core focus is empowering people’s success and well-being. We applaud your accomplishments and look for uplifting ways to recognize the excellent work you do. Our CARE (Congratulate, Acknowledge and Recognize Excellence) program is designed to elevate who you are and your contribution to the entire company.
WE ENCOURAGE YOUR GROWTH AND PROMOTION.
As a new hire, you will receive thorough training with plenty of interaction with your supervisor. We want you to feel confident and safe in every task you accomplish. As you excel in your job skills, we encourage you to stretch and grow into other departments and positions within the company. We offer career development classes and key certifications in the fields of commercial cleaning services and building services.
OUR CUSTOMERS WILL THANK YOU.
Again and again, we hear from our customers about the exceptional job we do. Just recently, an event manager at America’s Center in St. Louis, Mo., shared this about our Midwest Maintenance team helping with a large convention:
- Everything that could be done prior to arrival was done and done well. Denny + Robyn and their 2nd shift crew were great, knocking out multiple areas of the building in a short period of time.
- Everything that needed to be set on site, Anthony was present with a group of employees to listen to the client’s request, then executed quickly.
- Every addition we had to make to Hall 3 and meeting rooms – which was MANY – was done quickly and to the client’s satisfaction. The flexibility and patience from Building Services was great.
- Denny did a great job of getting the Hall 3 chairs set done to the client’s satisfaction, which required multiple large changes and not much time to complete the task. This was crucial to the success of the event.
We love when our clients give a shout out about our expertise and dedication to our craft. When you join with Midwest Maintenance, you’ll be recognized too. We can’t wait! To learn more about the perfect spot for you at Midwest Maintenance, visit midwestinc.net/careers.
We are ready to bring more great people on board with us. We hope you will be one of them.
To explore the employment opportunities with Midwest Maintenance, just give us a call at 1.866.866.5850 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.